Data Engineer (m/f/d)
At COMPREDICT we’re driving the paradigm shift in virtual sensors. We offer next level Transport & Mobility solutions sustainably, benefitting not just the stakeholders but also our environment. Founded by Rafael Fietzek and Stéphane Foulard in 2016 in Darmstadt, Germany, our focus lies in developing virtual sensors and software-based health and usage monitoring, including wear and failure prediction. We partner with, and serve automotive manufacturers, suppliers and telematics companies all over the world. With 25+ team players from 10 different nations, we’re gearing up for a huge growth phase.
Why join COMPREDICT?
- We’re a super-friendly bunch of AI and mobility enthusiasts – we’re welcoming and supportive of all our new team members
- Your skills, ideas and initiative will have an immediate impact and contribute directly to COMPREDICT’s continued success
- Career progression is guaranteed due to our huge growth plans over the next years
- Our leaders value and appreciate each team member and are always open to everyone’s input and suggestions
- It goes without saying that we offer home office working (hybrid), fruit and drinks, 30 days’ vacation, events and free continuous learning
- We’re always developing new ways of helping you to work well whilst providing an easy to manage Work/Life balance
- Graduation in Computer Science or a similar education
- Experience working with and extracting value from large, unstructured, and disconnected datasets
- Knowledge working with relational databases and NoSQL
- Knowledge building and optimizing big data architecture and pipelines
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- DevOps skills (Bonus)
- Comfortable in using at least one of the standard big data ecosystems (such as Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive)
- Comfortable in using databases (such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server)
- Comfortable in using at least one of the standard Data Warehouses (such as Redshift, Teradata, Vertica)
- Object-oriented/scripting languages such as Python, Java
- Comfortable in using at least one cloud service provider like AWS or Azure
- Spark, Spark Streaming (Bonus)
- Machine learning Concept (Bonus)
- Your work is independent, structured and responsible
- You have a distinct consciousness for quality
- You are a quick learner and you have excellent analytical skills
- You are an open-minded and communicative team player
- You can get enthusiastic about common visions and you are eager to deliver high-quality solutions
- Preferably, you are enthusiastic about the automotive sector
We are looking forward to your application!
Start a conversation now about your future with us and find out how you can help shape our award-winning organization, COMPREDICT with your expertise.
Drop your CV off at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact email@example.com for more details.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany