Data Scientist Machine Learning with Domain Knowledge
You will contribute to the development of AI-based virtual sensors and analytics for health & usage monitoring for mobility related use-cases. You will actively take part in the transition of the mobility sector towards sustainability, by creating new insights driven by data and vehicle domain knowledge. Build, manage and optimize data systems. Work closely with developers and data scientists to build a robust data storage schema, build ETL jobs to direct the flow of data within the pipeline and ensure consistency of data delivery across multiple projects.
- Graduation in mechanical, mechatronics, electrotechnics, computational engineering with major in mechanics, or similar education
- Strong background in Machine Learning, especially for timeseries
- Strong background in physical modelling and system-based approaches, ideally in the automotive sector
- Profound knowledge of Python (bonus: Matlab/Simulink)
- Knowledge in digital signal processing will be highly appreciated
- Knowledge about durability, damage and wear theory will be highly appreciated
- Your work is independent, structured and responsible
- You have a distinct consciousness for quality
- You are a quick learner and you have excellent analytical skills
- You are an open-minded and communicative team player
- You can get enthusiastic about common visions and you are eager to deliver high-quality solutions
- You are enthusiastic about the automotive sector, sustainability mobility ad ongoing changes
- Driver license B and spoken German would be appreciated
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your documents including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany