Dev/Sec/Ops Engineer (m/f/d)
At COMPREDICT we’re driving the paradigm shift in virtual sensors. We offer next level Transport & Mobility solutions sustainably, benefitting not just the stakeholders but also our environment. Founded by Rafael Fietzek and Stéphane Foulard in 2016 in Darmstadt, Germany, our focus lies in developing virtual sensors and software-based health and usage monitoring, including wear and failure prediction. We partner with, and serve automotive manufacturers, suppliers and telematics companies all over the world. With 25+ team players from 10 different nations, we’re gearing up for a huge growth phase.
Why join COMPREDICT?
- We’re a super-friendly bunch of AI and mobility enthusiasts – we’re welcoming and supportive of all our new team members
- Your skills, ideas and initiative will have an immediate impact and contribute directly to COMPREDICT’s continued success
- Career progression is guaranteed due to our huge growth plans over the next years
- Our leaders value and appreciate each team member and are always open to everyone’s input and suggestions
- It goes without saying that we offer home office working (hybrid), fruit and drinks, 30 days’ vacation, events and free continuous learning
- We’re always developing new ways of helping you to work well whilst providing an easy to manage Work/Life balance
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Assist and collaborate with technical users like developers
- Containerize services based on best practices
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Monitor, debug, troubleshoot and tune up our production K8s clusters to ensure our business requirements
- Evangelize automation and collaborate across teams to simplify Dev/Sec/Ops tools and services
- Be part of the On-call duties to support our platforms and services
- Team player, able to collaborate with others for the same goal
- Always curious and wanting to continuously learn
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Resilient and able to adapt to changing or unexpected circumstances that need to scale at speed
- Information security and data privacy compliance knowledge to secure our infrastructure based on the state-of-the-arts methods
- Experience with cloud infrastructure / cloud service (Preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with linux scripting (Bash, Python)
- Experience with Containers and Containers orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with version control tools (Git…)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Gitlab CI, Jenkins)
- Knowledge in Infrastructure as Code (Terraform…)
- Knowledge in configuration management tools (Ansible…)
- Your work is independent, structured and responsible
- You have a distinct consciousness for quality
- You are a quick learner and you have excellent analytical skills
- You are an open-minded and communicative team player
- You can get enthusiastic about common visions and you are eager to deliver high-quality solutions
- You are enthusiastic about the automotive sector, sustainability mobility ad ongoing changes
We are looking forward to your application!
Start a conversation now about your future with us and find out how you can help shape our award-winning organization, COMPREDICT with your expertise.
Drop your CV off at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact email@example.com for more details.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany