Frontend Web Developer (m/f/d)
At COMPREDICT we’re driving the paradigm shift in virtual sensors. We offer next level Transport & Mobility solutions sustainably, benefitting not just the stakeholders but also our environment. Founded by Rafael Fietzek and Stéphane Foulard in 2016 in Darmstadt, Germany, our focus lies in developing virtual sensors and software-based health and usage monitoring, including wear and failure prediction. We partner with, and serve automotive manufacturers, suppliers and telematics companies all over the world. With 25+ team players from 10 different nations, we’re gearing up for a huge growth phase.
Why join COMPREDICT?
- We’re a super-friendly bunch of AI and mobility enthusiasts – we’re welcoming and supportive of all our new team members
- Your skills, ideas and initiative will have an immediate impact and contribute directly to COMPREDICT’s continued success
- Career progression is guaranteed due to our huge growth plans over the next years
- Our leaders value and appreciate each team member and are always open to everyone’s input and suggestions
- It goes without saying that we offer home office working (hybrid), fruit and drinks, 30 days’ vacation, events and free continuous learning
- We’re always developing new ways of helping you to work well whilst providing an easy to manage Work/Life balance
- Ability to translate photoshop and illustrate design into features
- Participate in designing the platform’s UI to enhance user’s understanding of the tool
- Ensure together with the team to have a maintainable code that is tested and documented
- Work in a team
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in creating frontends with Vue.js or React
- Experience with HTML, SASS and CSS
- Good understanding of APIs how to communicate with the backend
- General knowledge of PHP Laravel is bonus
- You are fluent in English.
- Your work is independent, structured and responsible
- You have a distinct consciousness for quality
- You are a quick learner and you have excellent analytical skills
- You are an open-minded and communicative team player
- You can get enthusiastic about common visions and you are eager to deliver high-quality solutions
- You are enthusiastic about the automotive sector, sustainability mobility and ongoing changes
We are looking forward to your application!
Start a conversation now about your future with us and find out how you can help shape our award-winning organization, COMPREDICT with your expertise.
Drop your CV off at email@example.com
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany