(Senior) Full Stack Web Developer PHP (m/w/d)
Cooperate with other developers and our domain experts and be responsible for the further development of our web-based software solutions for our product and customer projects. Be part on the different stages of software development, from architecture design to the implementation of a CI/CD pipeline and support the Head of IT with the implementation of End-to-End Business Solutions into the client’s pipeline / workflow.
- Graduation in Computer Sciences, Informatics, or an equivalent education
- Profound knowledge of Pattern Designs
- Experience with PHP-Frameworks (Laravel, Lumen)
- Experience with MySQL and NoSQL
- Comfortable with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Ideally knowledge of Micro Services
- Ideally experience with AWS or Azure Services
- Experience with Python and Django or Flask Framework (bonus)
- You are a quick learner have excellent analytic skills
- You are an open-minded and communicative team player
- You can get enthusiastic about common visions and you are eager to deliver high-quality solutions
- You are fascinated by the automotive sector
- You can speak and write English fluently
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your documents including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany