Head of Engineering (m/f/d)
At COMPREDICT we’re driving the paradigm shift in virtual sensors. We offer next level Transport & Mobility solutions sustainably, benefitting not just the stakeholders but also our environment. Founded by Rafael Fietzek and Stéphane Foulard in 2016 in Darmstadt, Germany, our focus lies in developing virtual sensors and software-based health and usage monitoring, including wear and failure prediction. We partner with, and serve automotive manufacturers, suppliers and telematics companies all over the world. With 25+ team players from 10 different nations, we’re gearing up for a huge growth phase.
Why join COMPREDICT?
- We’re a super-friendly bunch of AI and mobility enthusiasts – we’re welcoming and supportive of all our new team members
- Your skills, ideas and initiative will have an immediate impact and contribute directly to COMPREDICT’s continued success
- We have the backing of leading global investors in the mobility space
- Career progression is guaranteed due to our huge growth plans over the next years
- Our leaders value and appreciate each team member and are always open to everyone’s input and suggestions
- Remote working, office based & home office hybrid options depending on your role
- Flexible working hours
- It goes without saying that we offer home office working (hybrid), fruit and drinks, 30 days’ vacation, events and free continuous learning
- We’re always developing new ways of helping you to work well whilst providing an easy to manage Work/Life balance
This is your job in a nutshell…
“Blaze a trial with COMPREDICT by leading and empowering the Engineering function within the product development process in close collaboration to other functions to achieve engineering success”
And this is your role in more detail
We’re looking for a Head of Engineering to drive COMPREDICT’s next-level growth. Reporting to the Chief Technology & Product Officer, you will be responsible for maximizing the efficiency and efforts throughout the Engineering
team, critical for COMPREDICT’s continued growth and success.
This is a unique opportunity for a strategic but hands-on leader who has proven people management and team building skills and can motivate the team to continually innovate and deliver.
- Working closely with Talent Acquisition you will build an exceptional team
- Partner with other members of the executive team and Product to perfect and execute the current strategic plan, and develop future plans to achieve company goals
- Lead both frontend and backend teams laterally by mentoring and coaching
- Orchestrate, evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platforms
- Ensure systematic code standards and documentation for efficient onboarding of new team members.
- Develop architectural blueprints and data structures that guarantee high code-quality and rapid product evolution.
Your Tech Toolbox
- Computer Science background
- 4+ years proven track record of building and leading Engineering teams as a Team Lead or Manager
- Experience owning and driving a successful, (ideally) SaaS, Engineering team to achieve goals in all areas of the development cycle
- Advanced ability to build and motivate teams in an Agile environment coupled with SCRUM certification
- ML & Data Engineering exposure preferred
Your Soft Skills
- Strong leader and clear communicator in both German and English a prerequisite
- Data-driven and analytical thinker
- Ability to inspire, develop and guide existing teams through periods of hypergrowth and change
- Strong organizational skills coupled with positivity & tenacity
- In-depth knowledge of, and passion for Automotive and future mobility trends
We are looking forward to your application!
Start a conversation now about your future with us and find out how you can help shape our award-winning organization, COMPREDICT with your expertise.
Drop your CV off at email@example.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany