At COMPREDICT we’re driving the paradigm shift in virtual sensors. We offer next level Transport & Mobility solutions sustainably, benefitting not just the stakeholders but also our environment. Founded by Rafael Fietzek and Stéphane Foulard in 2016 in Darmstadt, Germany, our focus lies in developing virtual sensors and software-based health and usage monitoring, including wear and failure prediction. We partner with, and serve automotive manufacturers, suppliers and telematics companies all over the world. With 25+ team players from 10 different nations, we’re gearing up for a huge growth phase.
Why join COMPREDICT?
- We’re a super-friendly bunch of AI and mobility enthusiasts – we’re welcoming and supportive of all our new team members
- Your skills, ideas and initiative will have an immediate impact and contribute directly to COMPREDICT’s continued success
- Career progression is guaranteed due to our huge growth plans over the next years
- Our leaders value and appreciate each team member and are always open to everyone’s input and suggestions
- It goes without saying that we offer home office working (hybrid), fruit and drinks, 30 days’ vacation, events and free continuous learning
- We’re always developing new ways of helping you to work well whilst providing an easy to manage Work/Life balance
This is your job in a nutshell…
“Ensure that our virtual sensors are perfectly marketed to wow customers worldwide”
And this is your role in more detail
- Define and execute a comprehensive Marketing strategy that develops and promotes our brand to target audiences creating excitement and driving the Sales pipeline
- Work closely with our CEO, Product and Sales functions to develop COMPREDICT’s value proposition, core messaging, and go-to-market strategy
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of our target markets’ needs to continually perfect COMPREDICT’s Ideal Customer Profile and our respective value proposition and competitive positioning
- Maintain overall responsibility for editorial style, production and distribution of content whether internally or externally created
- Ensure 100% aligned and consistent communication of our message and brand across all customer-facing channels
- Work seamlessly with Sales to ensure highest impact on key campaigns, messaging and positioning and highest lead generation
Your Background and Skills
- Master’s degree level education in Marketing or similar
- Proven track record of Marketing success in B2B SaaS or other data driven sector
- You love distilling complex product concepts, features and functions into value propositions that are easy to grasp and appreciate by the customer
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- You have experience of building Marketing functions and implementing systems and processes from the ground up in early-stage/growth stage startups
- Solid track record of delivering effective pipeline marketing against pipeline generation targets
- Strong understanding of Marketing automation and tools
- You are comfortable working in fast-paced unstructured environments and building structure
- You’re passionate about the power of data driven solutions
- Team player able to unify and motivate in multidisciplinary environments
- In-depth knowledge of, and passion for Automotive and future mobility trends
We are looking forward to your application!
Start a conversation now about your future with us and find out how you can help shape our award-winning organization, COMPREDICT with your expertise.
Drop your CV off at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact email@example.com for more details.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany