Product Manager (m/f/d)
At COMPREDICT we’re driving the paradigm shift in virtual sensors. We offer next level Transport & Mobility solutions sustainably, benefitting not just the stakeholders but also our environment. Founded by Rafael Fietzek and Stéphane Foulard in 2016 in Darmstadt, Germany, our focus lies in developing virtual sensors and software-based health and usage monitoring, including wear and failure prediction. We partner with, and serve automotive manufacturers, suppliers and telematics companies all over the world. With 25+ team players from 10 different nations, we’re gearing up for a huge growth phase.
Why join COMPREDICT?
- We’re a super-friendly bunch of AI and mobility enthusiasts – we’re welcoming and supportive of all our new team members
- Your skills, ideas and initiative will have an immediate impact and contribute directly to COMPREDICT’s continued success
- Career progression is guaranteed due to our huge growth plans over the next years
- Our leaders value and appreciate each team member and are always open to everyone’s input and suggestions
- It goes without saying that we offer home office working (hybrid), fruit and drinks, 30 days’ vacation, events and free continuous learning
- We’re always developing new ways of helping you to work well whilst providing an easy to manage Work/Life balance
This is your job in a nutshell…
“Ensure that our virtual sensors amaze customers around the world”
And this is your role in more detail
- Create a growth plan and gap strategy to take COMPREDICT to the next level
- Define and translate the product strategy, KPI structure and roadmap
- Ensure a continuing, unmatched and intuitive customer experience
- Drive product development and nurture product led growth whilst continually building a pipeline of customer priorities
- Have a constant, keen eye on competitor developments
- Speak at customer and industry events on the value of virtual sensor software
- Contribute actively and passionately to relevant social media platforms
Your Background and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching exceptional, complex products (ideally where you have at least 1-2 examples in which you were the main actor)
- Experience in the Tech industry – driving technology-based products such as SaaS products or other intelligent technology driven initiatives
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Master’s degree level education
- Team player able to unify and motivate in multidisciplinary environments
- Natural influencer on all levels and audiences
- In-depth knowledge and passion for future mobility trends
We are looking forward to your application!
Start a conversation now about your future with us and find out how you can help shape our award-winning organization, COMPREDICT with your expertise.
Drop your CV off at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact email@example.com for more details.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany