Product Owner – Customer Success (m/f/d)
At COMPREDICT we’re driving the paradigm shift in virtual sensors. We offer next level Transport & Mobility solutions sustainably, benefitting not just the stakeholders but also our environment. Founded by Rafael Fietzek and Stéphane Foulard in 2016 in Darmstadt, Germany, our focus lies in developing virtual sensors and software-based health and usage monitoring, including wear and failure prediction. We partner with, and serve automotive manufacturers, suppliers and telematics companies all over the world. With 25+ team players from 10 different nations, we’re gearing up for a huge growth phase.
Why join COMPREDICT?
- We’re a super-friendly bunch of AI and mobility enthusiasts – we’re welcoming and supportive of all our new team members
- Your skills, ideas and initiative will have an immediate impact and contribute directly to COMPREDICT’s continued success
- Career progression is guaranteed due to our huge growth plans over the next years
- Our leaders value and appreciate each team member and are always open to everyone’s input and suggestions
- It goes without saying that we offer home office working (hybrid), fruit and drinks, 30 days’ vacation, events and free continuous learning
- We’re always developing new ways of helping you to work well whilst providing an easy to manage Work/Life balance
This is your job in a nutshell…
“Guide, nurture and support the customer’s journey transforming it into customer satisfaction and loyalty to COMPREDICT”
And this is your role in more detail
- Build unwavering and measurable trust between COMPREDICT and the customer
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer care and troubleshooting
- Advocate new product features and help customers to adopt new products setting them up for long-term success
- Collaborate regularly and cross-functionally with the customer, IT, Domain Expertise, Product & Sales departments identifying areas/processes which promote product enhancement as well as customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Partner closely with the customer to identify and resolve any challenges in a timely way
- Advise and coach the customer on how to achieve maximum value
- Ensure that the customer’s requirements, goals and concerns are understood across the entire COMPREDICT development process
- Contribute to developing tools and processes as well as training documentation
- Establish performance metrics / KPI framework for Customer Success tracking
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on COMPREDICT products and solutions
Your Background and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2+ years’ Customer Success, Account Management or customer facing experience with complex accounts
- Strong sense of integrity coupled with personal accountability, empathy and affability
- Analytical thinker with a pragmatic, problem-solving mentality
- Ability to expertly collaborate with clients at all levels in addition to internally in IT, Engineering and Management
- Experience of working in an agile, early-stage/growth startup environment is a bonus
- Superior and effortless communication skills in German and English
- High exposure and affinity to Tech & Automotive industry
- In-depth knowledge and passion for future Mobility trends
We are looking forward to your application!
Start a conversation now about your future with us and find out how you can help shape our award-winning organization, COMPREDICT with your expertise.
Drop your CV off at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact email@example.com for more details.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany