Product Owner (m/f/d)
At COMPREDICT we’re driving the paradigm shift in virtual sensors. We offer next level Transport & Mobility solutions sustainably, benefitting not just the stakeholders but also our environment. Founded by Rafael Fietzek and Stéphane Foulard in 2016 in Darmstadt, Germany, our focus lies in developing virtual sensors and software-based health and usage monitoring, including wear and failure prediction. We partner with, and serve automotive manufacturers, suppliers and telematics companies all over the world. With 25+ team players from 10 different nations, we’re gearing up for a huge growth phase.
Why join COMPREDICT?
- We’re a super-friendly bunch of AI and mobility enthusiasts – we’re welcoming and supportive of all our new team members
- Your skills, ideas and initiative will have an immediate impact and contribute directly to COMPREDICT’s continued success
- Career progression is guaranteed due to our huge growth plans over the next years
- Our leaders value and appreciate each team member and are always open to everyone’s input and suggestions
- It goes without saying that we offer home office working (hybrid), fruit and drinks, 30 days’ vacation, events and free continuous learning
- We’re always developing new ways of helping you to work well whilst providing an easy to manage Work/Life balance
This is your job in a nutshell…
“Ensure the timely development of prioritized and seamless availability of COMPREDICT’s products”
And this is your role in more detail
- Cross-functionally collaborate and innovate with the IT, Domain Expertise and Product departments
- Prioritize and refine product backlog in collaboration with engineering to design and build the product
- Collaborate closely with the Product Manager to communicate with the customer to understand their expectations
- Ensure that requirements are understood across the entire development process
- Analyse technical and business requirements for the compilation of user stories
- Support the development team day-to-day
- Establish performance metrics / KPI framework
- Communicate project status to Product Management and Management
- Lead the sprint review whilst closely monitoring implementation status
- Cooperate with development team to refine and improve agile process
Your Background and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Robotics, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Physics
- 2+ years’ Product experience in the Tech industry – driving technology-based products such as SaaS products or other intelligent technology driven initiatives
- Ability to expertly collaborate with IT, Engineering and Project Management
- Expertise in Scrum based agile engineering methodology
- Clear and effective written and verbal, technical communication skills in German and English
- Affinity to Tech & Automotive industry
- In-depth knowledge and passion for future mobility trends
We are looking forward to your application!
Start a conversation now about your future with us and find out how you can help shape our award-winning organization, COMPREDICT with your expertise.
Drop your CV off at email@example.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany