At COMPREDICT we’re driving the paradigm shift in virtual sensors. We offer next level Transport & Mobility solutions sustainably, benefitting not just the stakeholders but also our environment. Founded by Rafael Fietzek and Stéphane Foulard in 2016 in Darmstadt, Germany, our focus lies in developing virtual sensors and software-based health and usage monitoring, including wear and failure prediction. We partner with, and serve automotive manufacturers, suppliers and telematics companies all over the world. With 25+ team players from 10 different nations, we’re gearing up for a huge growth phase.
Why join COMPREDICT?
- We’re a super-friendly bunch of AI and mobility enthusiasts – we’re welcoming and supportive of all our new team members
- Your skills, ideas and initiative will have an immediate impact and contribute directly to COMPREDICT’s continued success
- Career progression is guaranteed due to our huge growth plans over the next years
- Our leaders value and appreciate each team member and are always open to everyone’s input and suggestions
- It goes without saying that we offer home office working (hybrid), fruit and drinks, 30 days’ vacation, events and free continuous learning
- We’re always developing new ways of helping you to work well whilst providing an easy to manage Work/Life balance
This is your job in a nutshell…
“Ensure that COMPREDICT becomes synonymous with virtual sensors and our customers are delighted by our Sales process worldwide”
And this is your role in more detail
- Define and execute a comprehensive Sales strategy and process that promote our brand and strengthen existing client relationships ensuring recurring revenue
- Identify new growth opportunities and establish strategic partnerships
- Wear many hats and be adept at creating excitement amongst both newly acquired business as well as continuing to exceed the expectations of existing customers
- Work closely with our CEO, Product and Marketing functions to develop COMPREDICT’s sales process which is both consultative and values partnerships in this disruptive market
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of our target customers’ needs to perfectly scope and define success criteria
- Ensure 100% aligned and consistent communication of our message and brand when communicating with potential and existing customers
- Work seamlessly with Marketing to ensure maximum impact on key campaigns, messaging, positioning and highest lead generation
Your Background and Skills
- Master’s degree level education in Communications, Business, Computer Science or other relevant, Technology related area
- 2-3 years’ Sales experience with proven track record of creating new business, building new partnerships and increasing recurring revenue in B2B SaaS or other data driven sector
- You love distilling complex product concepts, features and functions into value propositions that are easy to grasp and appreciate by key decision makers
- You have experience of building Sales functions and implementing systems and processes from the ground up in early-stage/growth stage startups
- Solid track record of lead generation, sales success, both up- and cross-selling to existing key clients as well as increasing new business sales, preferably in a disruptive/startup/emerging technologies environment
- Strong understanding of Sales automation and tools
- Comfortable working in fast-paced unstructured environments and building structure
- Passionate about the power of data driven solutions
- Effortless and engaging presentation style either face to face or virtually
- Born networker communicating well at all levels
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- In-depth knowledge of, and passion for Automotive, Transportation and future Mobility trends
We are looking forward to your application!
Start a conversation now about your future with us and find out how you can help shape our award-winning organization, COMPREDICT with your expertise.
Drop your CV off at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact email@example.com for more details.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany