Car Measurement and Analysis (m/f/d)
Assist our domain expert team by planning and conducting measurement with development vehicles to develop virtual sensors. Implement additional sensors in our vehicles and develop advanced data analysis methods.
- Student of Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical engineering, or equivalent course of studies
- Strong affinity with manual work and/or mechanics
- Valid driving license
- Programming knowledges in Matlab and/or Python
- Prior knowledge about data analysis, signal processing and vehicle technology are appreciated
- Your work is independent, structured and responsible
- You have a distinct consciousness for quality
- You are a quick learner and you have excellent analytical skills
- You are an open-minded and communicative team player
- You can get enthusiastic about common visions and you are eager to deliver high-quality solutions
- Preferably, you are enthusiastic about the automotive sector
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your documents including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you are looking for?
More exciting projects are waiting for you!
+49 (0)6151 3844614
64283 Darmstadt, Germany