- Continuous determination of the car body position, to derive the load on the vehicle due to driving style and road characteristics.
- Monitor the movement of a vehicle’s suspension system and use it in applications for vehicle dynamics analysis and suspension tuning.
- Save money by replacing hardware sensors for position measurement (e.g. headlights).
WHAT YOU GET:
- High-precision measurement of suspension displacement per wheel in millimeters.
- Continuous and high-frequent measurement, even for highly dynamic driving situations.
- Deployment via cloud or in-vehicle.