Join our passionate Team for the
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
TO BRING OUR VIRTUAL SENSORS
TO THE NEXT LEVEL
What defines us at COMPREDICT?
If COMPREDICT was a person, it would be an enthusiastic engineer!
We are passionate about our Virtual Sensors.
We are proud of how the outstanding vehicle insights we provide, contribute to more sustainable mobility.
OUR CORE VALUES
Trust and honesty are the essential drivers for any of our collaborations, within our own team and with our customers. At COMPREDICT, everyone can rely on each other, allowing us to continiously go one step beyond.
Innovation takes place when people are open for the unexpected.
At COMPREDICT, we all work together in a collaborative, friendly, tolerant and open-minded way.
We are laser focused on providing vehicle insights for safe and sustainable mobility. This passion drives us to give the best of ourselves.
We, as engineers are inventive.
The basis of our approach is creativity, to get the best value out of the available data.
Every team member is invited to spend time on continuous learning and increasing his or her knowledge, every week.
Once a week, a team member shares insights on his or her work & research with the team.
Pragmatism and agility are the quintessence of a startup.
We investigate continuously which are our cusomers’ major pain points. When we find a recurring topic, we check how we can contribute to a solution.
How you can join COMPREDICT
DROP YOUR APPLICATION
Shape the future of mobility actively with us!
- The fastest way is to apply just with your CV, and this is fine.
- Your enthusiasm and skills are what count most for us. You can omit your photo, gender, and any other information you do not wish to provide.
- However, we will ask you to enter your salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
- You can add a letter of motivation and references/proof of qualification.
- Are you a creative mind? Then introduce yourself with a cool design, a short video, a presentation, your website or a post on social media. We look forward to getting to know you!
- Are you currently unable to find a suitable job vacancy, but do you still think you’d be a good fit for us?
- Then send us an application with your ideas about what you could do at COMPREDICT. We are always looking for extraordinary talents like you.
- Or apply for a position as an intern, working student or as part of your thesis.
Simply send us your documents to: recruiting [at] compredict.de
- Agile: we progress at a fast pace
- High quality: we aim best in class results for our customers.
- Openness: for innovation as well as for constructive feedback.
Check out our values above!
- We are in a light-flooded office on the 6th floor of a modern building close to the city center, with a nice view of the surroundings.
- Coffee, filtered hot/cold water and fruit are at everybody’s disposal.
- Need a break? Jump over to the billiard table.
- See also remote working possibilities below.
- We offer between 2 and 5 days of remote work per week.
- Some job positions require that you come to the office in Darmstadt more often.
- Home office is not possible for student positions.
- Yes they are.
- Keeping everybody’s skills up to date is crucial for a tech startup like us.
- You’ll have dedicated time for continuous learning.
- You’ll access Udemy Business as learning platform, with a large selection of online trainings.
- Often on Fridays after our team meeting, a team member or group shares insights on their work, their research or new learnings.
- We are an international team, but we are not native English speakers.
- To bridge our common language barrier and create bridges, we often work and communicate in English, especially in engineering.
- We want our team members to feel comfortably in Germany, so we encourage everybody to achieve at least a basic level of German.
- Expect a mix of English and German in meetings and office discussions.
- We are able to consider applicants that already have a visa available.
- We try to be as reactive as possible.
- Give us one calendar week for screening your application and trying to understand who you are.
- We usually send the first answer by email.
- Darmstadt is a city of culture and science.
- You can expect a pleasant medium-sized city in the metropolitan region Frankfurt-RheinMain, surrounded by numerous green spaces.
- We are located Rheinstr. 40-42, 64283 Darmstadt (in the tall office building).
- Count 15 minutes walk from Darmstadt central train station (Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof), East exit.
- Or take bus line H from Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof to Darmstadt Rhein-/Neckarstraße.
- Closest car park at Q-Park Neckarstraße.